Batman Logo

Friday, January 28, 2011

HT News Conference - The Transcript

I'd like to make a quick statement and then I'll take some questions from the press.

 After receiving thousands of E-mails and encouraging messages from around the world I've decided to continue the BatBlog. (Cheers from the crowd)
My first post will tentatively be Monday Jan.31. This was a difficult decision but several of my internet friends talked me into returning. Hopefully this is the right decision. Anyone have any questions ?


Question : Does this mean a return to your war with Goliath ?
H.T.         : Yes, Goliath has continued to bait HT during my down period, lampooning me and Kim ,Jessica and Tammy. I have no choice but to increase the hostilities.

Question: Do you have a comment about GrumpyGranny calling you a sexist MCP ?
H.T.        : I'm sorry she feels that way, I've never questioned Granny's fixation with Sam Elliot but I still consider her a good friend.... I'm forever grateful for her saving me while I was kidnapped.

Question: Will there be any changes to the BatBlog ?
H.T.        : Some minor changes may be in order less rhetoric, ignoring my troll, more upbeat, the Batblog is for fun. There are other sites where bashing is encouraged so if you like to bash everyone stay away from the BatBlog.

Question: But hasn't there been bashing on the Batblog ?
H.T.        : Yeah, I'm guilty as charged I'll work on that one. People take themselves too serious at times politically. I have a tendency of laughing at them. We need to step back and relax.  Come on what's on the Batblog is 95% Bull Shit.... This isn't rocket science. Lighten up...if you have a problem with it.

Question: What was your main reason for returning ?
H.T         : Encouraging messages from Jules, Cindiloohoo, ChopperWoman, GrumpyGranny, The Hood, Goliath was the main reason. The old CCC clique, we kind of stay in touch, don't know what it is but we've kind of connected on something. Ismile and Ironhorse have dropped by on occasion wish they would post more often. And of course all of my followers from Amsterdam (1.6% of my viewers.)

Question: Are Mrs.HT and Tammy real ?
Answer   : Yep, Mrs HT is real as rain and meaner then a rattlesnake been married over 30 years. Tammy is kind of a composite of  former neighbors we've had, an ideal neighbor really, but no she isn't real. The shadow is real to the best of my knowledge,but I don't know who he or she is. Nor do I know who the Hood is. The others G,CW,GG,Jules,Cindi. I know who they are but have never met them.It would be my pleasure someday to meet them. I don't make up characters or posters I see no need in it. This isn't about attracting a bunch of viewers.It's about having fun and mostly for my entertainment if somebody wants to read it fine...

Final Question :Will you still be running for mayor ?
HT                     : I will answer that next week, also next week, I have received a photo of Goliath, TG, and NHBSM on spring break last year in Cancun , Mexico.

  Thank You and Good Evening

14 comments:

  1. Yo, Batdude! Glad you're making a comeback! You may be a SMCP but I still missed you. Gotta say though, the fixation with Sam Elliott is old news. These days it's Johnny Depp...OMG, those eyes. That boy is HOT!

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goliath NEVER Go to Mexico so obviouslerly, this will threat to be a photosphoped dad blast LIE what HT wish to start back into bloging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granny, Johnny Depp ain't no boy, he's as old as HT and that's old. What about HT's eyes ?? I may do a story on ole Johnny though just for you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goliath, HT uses no photo shopped material only genuine photos from my sources...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Anonymous you're banned and no bashing on the BatBlog especially the administrator. That's me.

    Feel free though to continue enjoying Batblog and the CCC clique's comments....

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way Anonymous that's 7 people encouraging me not 3 but whose counting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember, it's always better to have quality over quantity HT!! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. <<<< Is an "encourager" and proud of it! Welcome back HT. Just like old times huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Chopper and Good Luck with the new boat !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish it were our new boat, but we are practical people. No way would I ever finance a "toy" and I sure don't have $62,000 cash! LOL! We are planning to get a different boat this season, but we'll wait til we sell the Rinker and it will cost at least $50,000 less than my dream boat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo! Glad to see the Bat-Blog back in action, HT. You know you can always count on encouragement from me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HT, dear, your eyes aren't bad, but they're not Johnny Depp's! Besides if I say you're hot, Mrs. HT might come after me with a club!

    Gotta say, Johnny doesn't look as old as you. Wait, that sounds rude! Not implying you're old or anything! Johnny just looks young for his age, to me at least; and you may look young for your age but it's hard to tell with the mask and all...

    I think I will shut up now...

    Love ya, HT!
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Cindi and Granny....Appreciate it !!

    ReplyDelete