Batman Logo

Saturday, November 26, 2011



Downtown Jeffersonville Ice Skating
Goliath of the Philistines, NSBHM, YMC, TG
Well the Election is over and some of the the power brokers of Jeff let bygones be bygones and spent a night relaxing under the stars at Jeffersonville's new outside skating rink at the corner of Market and Spring. the BatBlog's photographer was there to catch some of the local celebrities including Jeffersonville legend Cowboy and Debbie's fantastic skating performance. You'll only see it  here on the Award Winning BatBlog



Old dog Democrats KV, Pepper, Toxic John



HT ON ICE

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a good time was had by all! Looks like some of the guys were dressed rather, uhh, girlishly though. Is this the start of a new trend?

    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you downtown HT!!

    Hey, I must have missed everybody. :)

    Everyone looks great on their skates and I have to commend both Cowboy and Debbie...What a display!!...What grace!! I'm well impressed.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I missed all the fun on ice as Bill and I drove by the ice rink yesterday. He would not stop to let me get out of the car! Meany!! :(

    ReplyDelete