Batman Logo

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Help Wanted - Executive Position CEO

   HT with his new employment and duties at GAW News needs help running the "Award Winning" BatBlog. HT is currently accepting resume's for Executive Director and CEO of the BatBlog. Qualified applicants must possess at minimum a MBA with at least 10 years experience running a business as large as HT's BatBlog. After resume's are submitted a thorough interview process will determine the winner of the position. Compensation includes a competitive salary, healthcare, stock options, profit sharing and company car.  All qualified applicants please apply here at the BatBlog, the BatBlog is an equal opportunity employer.......

5 comments:

  1. Please allow me to formally express interest in your current job opening. I will be glad to forward my resume on to you via email should we decide that this is a mutually agreeable partnership. I definitely meet the educational requirements to be Executive Director of The BatBlog. I have an MBA from Webster University as well as BA in Political Science from IU. While I do not currently have ten years experience running a business the size of The BatBlog I do have two years experience in running my own insurance agency. I am proud to say that in the last year my company has grown 30% and I am sure I can bring that kind of energy and growth to The BatBlog

    Sincerely,
    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian your interest in the BatBlog CEO position has been duly noted, your qualifications certainly meet or exceed BatBlog standards and you will be hearing shortly from the "Award Winning' BatBlog selection committee... Good Luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the position be granted access to all BatTools?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Batdude, I want to apply for the job!

    Education: Some college, no degree, my extreme intelligence and first rate common sense make up for the lack of education...

    Experience: Administrator, CCC (which is substantially larger than the batblog but does not pay as well as the salary and perks you are offering)

    And of course, you would have the added benefit of having the infamous GrumpyGranny on your team.

    Thank you for yur consideration.

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BatBlog has been deluged with candidates...Thank you all. Each candidate will be judged on their individual merits as the BatBlog is an equal opportunity employer...All Battools are included and a special thanks to the famous/infamous GrumpyGranny owner/operator/Administrator/disciplinarian and babysitter of the CCC. Thanks for applying.....

    ReplyDelete