Batman Logo

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Exclusive to the BatBlog: The Jeffersonville Prostitution Ring

My client HT has asked me to fill in for him here on the BatBlog. First of all, I want to let everyone know HT has not been arrested but is being held and questioned about promoting the My1501 Massage Parlor,  by the JPD at this time. My client HT is innocent, I asked why he is being held and the two surveillance photos taken in front of 607 N. Shore Dr.(shown below) were presented to me. These are obvious forgeries and the truth will come out. The other two dudes in the picture, one who resembles local thug Pesty Flannigan and the ugly dude on the left (name unknown) I can't vouch for, they may be guilty as hell far as I know, but HT is innocent. The old dude in the bushes with a camera goes by the name NHBSM and was quoted as saying "I'm looking for Democrats" coming out of the alleged Prostitution/ Massage Parlor.


 Stay tuned to the BatBlog for updates on My1501 the alleged Prostitution/ Massage Parlor   

** Tomorrow exclusive interviews with former employees of My1501 alleged Prostitution/ Massage Parlor

                                                                                     Jackie C. Chiles Esq.



Photo Property of JPD case no. 57649 at 607 N..Shore Dr.

Photo property of  JPD case no. 57649  at 607 N.Shore Dr.














6 comments:

  1. You continue to outdo yourself HT...no wonder you beat me in the dad blasted poll!!!

    HOwever...for once Jackie Chiles is 100 percent correct that photo is a big forgery ...except maybe for Pesty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I build their website.

    They still haven't paid me for it.

    Who can you trust these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Cuban Cigars you guys are smoking? I mean are those alleged cigars Cuban? If they are then I think that also may be a violation. Also I think the tinting on the window of that car might be a little too dark - allegedly. I do not question the firearm because I know that the proper permit was in place for that.

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  4. H-T has nailed it again!
    The dudes running the Jeff
    prostitution ring are freezing!
    That Goliath is definitely
    one big enforcer!
    H-T and Pesty have it going on with the suits, shoes, and bling!
    Nice ride!
    Mr. Guido

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should take a photo
    of their brogans
    like LW does
    and post it!
    Draino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good cover story "young" Matthew should your name show up on the VIP list. I noticed where you vehemently disapproved of the release of the list. Is NHBSM onto something My1501 a Democrat hangout. If you need representation , Drop me a line

    ReplyDelete