Batman Logo

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Election 2015...A Protest Vote

 As predicted the turnout for today's city election was minuscule, HT voted in Dist. 6 at about 5:00 PM and was voter number 190 ....a terrible message from an electorate that doesn't seem to care. Hopefully in especially Dist1. there was a better turnout across town.

 In response HT cast somewhat of a protest vote....voting for none of the favorites except Dawn Elston for Dist.6 City Council. Elston is the real deal. For mayor Louis Hancock will receive at least one vote...mine. Julius has shown NO leadership ability, has NO personality and has given us NO idea what his intentions are for the future. So I voted NO for him , as I know little or nothing about Mr. Hancock he couldn't be any worse.... though he has a snowball's chance in hell of winning....

In City Council at Large I dissed the two favorites Samuel and Rodriquez for the other three candidates...Jordon, Smith, and Ellis. I actually like Samuel but he has voted along with morons on the council too often....

Finally I voted for Denny Frantz for City Clerk ...I expressed my reasoning why in an earlier post.
Conlin is the favorite and will most likely win.

Some will say that was protest voting or I lost my vote....but I voted how I feel and with the conviction that we need new faces and fresh ideas especially on the City council level. I might not have many winners on my ballot but Ms. Elston... but in my heart I voted correctly and that's all that matters....

5 comments:

  1. No shock here. Time to get over your petty "I was annexed and imminent domained" boo freaking hoo. Nobody is shedding any tears for you. Why don't you start supporting the candidates that have a real chance to have a positive impact on our community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only wasted vote is the one not cast or the one cast for someone, or something, you don't really believe in. Even if yours is the lone vote it mattered. It is your opinion. It deserves to be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won in Sellersburg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Sellersburg! Now get to work! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Tina !!! You'll do great as a councilperson...

    ReplyDelete