Batman Logo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ask Tammy

Tammy HT's neighbor sat down with the Batblog for an interview so you might get to know her better. Feel free to send any questions you might have to Ask Tammy'

BatBlog: Hi  Tammy, first of all how old are you ???

Tammy : You're not supposed to ask a lady her age (tee hee) but I'm almost 29

BatBlog : And for all the single guys out there.. Are you single ??

Tammy : Yes, I'm single right now (tee hee)

Batblog: Ever been married ???

Tammy : Yes four times (tee hee) they just didn't work out..

Batblog : And you are a single mom working your way through college, Is that right ???

Tammy : Yes, I need about 30 more credit hours and I'll be a sophomore.. Yea Sophomores !! And I have 3 children the youngest is 18 months.

Batblog : Any career aspirations ??

Tammy : Yes, someday I would love to be the Clerk Treasurer of Jeffersonville

BatBlog : Why's that ???

Tammy : I heard you get paid , don't have to go to work and get several City credit cards (tee hee)

BatBlog: I noticed one of your children has a strong resemblance to Pesty Flannigan a local  personality.Any truth to the rumors ??

Tammy :If he is the father, the jerk hasn't paid a dime of child support. Yeah, we had a fling, he said he had some
 money that he was a son of a Sheik or something. Come to find out the rat lives in a trailer.

Batblog:What about HT how is he as a neighbor ???

Tammy: Oh HT is great, he's a great neighbor, father figure, confidante, big brother and he's so handsome.
               Lord forbid anything would happen to Mrs. HT but if he ever became single ooh ! (tee, hee)
               He takes me golfing, fishing, a great man....and blogger

BatBlog : You like to golf with HT ??

Tammy: I love it , he let's me clean his balls....in those little ball washer thingys by the tee (hee hee) he's got the cleanest balls in town (hee hee) and he let's me use his putter too...

BatBlog: Thanks for the interview Tammy...

Tammy: You're welcome and don't forget everybody to vote for Batblog in Goliath's Poll at http://goliathandwimmens.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-blog.html



3 comments:

  1. This unfair endorsement by Tammy just one more foul blow by HT to defeats Goliath!!

    THis will not stand! This will NOT stand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    Will you ride on the back of my Harley and be my backrest? On long trips it would be so nice to have something so soft and big to put my head on. Ironhorse would be greatfull. OHHHHH would he be so greatfull!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy Says...
    Ooohhh I'd love to ride with the Ironhorse !!! Ironhorse sounds so sexy too.... Give me a call....And don't forget to vote for the BatBlog on Goliaths Blog Poll. See Ya...
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete