Batman Logo

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Story of the Missing Chickens

My friend Angelina from Seattle has a sad story to tell. Here's a link to her sad tale:  Angelina's Story.   HT thinks he has a clue to solve this mystery. Wasn't Goliath on vacation over the July 4th weekend ?? Was he in Seattle ?? Well HT has acquired a couple of photos that seem very incriminating indeed and I'm forwarding them to her. Decide for yourself...Angelina's none to happy about this situation and if you read her story she wants justice and is ready to kick some ass....


Who is that hiding behind that rock in Angelina's yard eyeing
one of her prize chickens ???


Look closely at the chicken on the left. This picture was taken at Goliath's  compound...


8 comments:

  1. As much as I love the big headless guy, I have to admit that those photos are pretty damning. I'm certainly no expert, but they seem to be entirely genuine to me - either that or the most convincing Photoshop fraud ever created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HT: It looks like you caught Bro Golaith cold in yet another chicken caper! What is it with Goliath and chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see RIGHT NOW!! on GAW a perfect example of How Ht tries to frame Goliath with these dad blast photoshops!!!!!!

    I for one thinking of going to Awards committee and
    asking whethers or not they gonna let the Goliath Award Go to one who slanders Goliath!!!! I calls for possible REcount!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry big guy but the people have spoken, BatBlog "Best internet Site."

    they would riot in the street and boycott GAW if this award is taken away

    GAW for latte lovers only !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goliath, the only way you get your trophy back is to pry it from my cold, dead hands....

    and I'm still waiting for MY CHECK !!

    What was the monetary award 5 or 10 thousand, and I won't accept chickens

    ReplyDelete
  6. That check for 50,000 was run through Goliaths' offshore acount. WhaT? Claimest thou that you did not receivieth it?

    Goliath International LLC. done reported that expenditure to IRS!!!

    FOUL!!!

    ReplyDelete