Batman Logo

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Open Letter to Grumpy Granny ...AKA Donna


  Donna
 Tried to send you a personal message but you had already deleted your Chatter account. Not knowing how to contact you directly, I'll say it here and hope you drop in. I just wanted to say how disappointed but also happy for you as well, for giving up Administrator duties of the CCC. I know you've put your heart and soul into making it a successful well respected forum. And critics can say what they want but you succeeded to the highest degree. As I stated  in my post to your resignation thread you have been equally fair to everyone and was the best part of the Chatter taking it to a high level of respectability.

  We didn't always see eye to eye but they were minor scraps where I was mostly in the wrong. Any disagreement we had after hearing your firm but always polite response. I recognized your fair and caring attitude and the fair and caring person you are.

  The reason I stated I was happy as well for you giving up the Chatter, is I know it was a strain on you at times. You related to me privately a couple of instances and I could tell it was becoming a hassle. I can only imagine the behind the scenes bickering that goes on and I am aware of some health issues you have. So hopefully the every day strain of watching out , counseling, disciplining the adult children of the Chatter will make your life a little easier. I hope so and hope I wasn't too big of a contributor of your headaches.

 Thanks again Donna (Granny) I hope you will stay in touch in  either through the CCC or local blogs you have truly become a friend and hope to hear from you. I can honestly say you are one of my cyber friends I would truly be honored to meet some day, it would be my honor.

Just a side note, you should be really proud of your nephew Ryan who ran an honorable, good race in Tuesday's election. At such a young age to do so well against veteran political campaigners says he has a bright future in politics or whatever endeavor he chooses in the future. Mrs. HT and I voted for him and told a lot of family and friends about him. Good Luck to him in the future.

 Lastly I hope you don't mind me publishing this publicly but there were some things I wanted to say personally and this the only way I could think  of to contact you plus I wanted to let everyone know my thoughts to you. Again Thanks,Good Luck and here's hoping the Best for you......Sincerly

                                                                                                            HT

Granny she did it "her way"....


4 comments:

  1. She sincerely did do it her way. I hope her way continues to be the status quo on the CCC. Love ya Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said HT.

    Brian Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tribute, HT. And GG is the best!

    ReplyDelete