Batman Logo

Friday, April 18, 2014

Everybody Loves a Good Fight

 
Wow you all must really like the controversy...394 page views today and 342 yesterday after Pesty opened the thread on the Clark County Chatter about bringing me back on board. I guess everybody loves a good fight. Thank all of you for your comments and e-mails.

One Chatter member e-mailed that I shouldn't be so bitter and try to make amends. Well I'm not bitter at all, don't hate anyone I just speak my mind and tell it like it is. I just find it ironic and hypocritical that Quasar someone who posts topic after topic on his forum about government control and interference in our daily lives, won't even allow the members who are the strength of the CCC online community to speak their minds, which is the ultimate form of control.

 Another person said I should have taken over the Chatter when it was offered to me early on and then I could have banned Quasar. No that wouldn't have happened, for one thing I don't have the time and secondly I would never had banned him. I'm a bigger person than that to ban someone over petty differences.

But enough about the Chatter we have an election coming up and plenty of good local stories to keep a blogger busy , the views on the site are growing more everyday thank you for dropping in. Also if you have any tips, ideas for a story, feel free to e-mail us here at the Batblog at

hoosiertaxpayer@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm still there (for the time being).
    I'll argue with the "wingers" until they get so obtuse (Quasar) that it becomes pointless.
    Those who can't see through the propaganda probably won't be swayed anyway but I don't give up easily. :)

    ReplyDelete