Batman Logo

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Response to the CCC Thread about HT

 
The Clark Co. Chatter has a thread opened by my friend PestyII, entitled  "Hoosiertaxpayer is it time to bring him back"  the thread also includes a poll. While I appreciate Pesty II's intentions I have no desire to return as long as the Chatter is run by the Neo Nazi Skinhead in chief and bold faced liar Quasar....While I miss the interaction in a forum setting of a lot of the good people on the Chatter  Pesty, Kelley , Tina , Bikerdude. Donna, JHS82, Integrity Matters, Ironhorse, Jules, Chopper, Snowman just to name a few. A lot follow and correspond through the  blog which is doing way better than expected since I resurrected it in January. It is well over 225 views a day now and growing.....

 I have never bad mouthed the Chatter it is a great community and community asset with great people involved, it's just a shame it has to be run by a buffoon who thinks he's Adolf Hitler who can't understand and is too thin skinned to take a little sarcasm. Besides he can't keep me off it anyway, I have 3 other active accounts one of which I will reveal to the world Friday....Guess Who ???

If you want to know the real reason I was banned  CLICK HERE. Again Thanks Pesty II for the good intentions but to Quasar ...You can take HT's membership and stick it up your ASS.....

**********************************UPDATE ***************************************************
The Fuhrer has spoken and locked down the thread....Even though it was mostly positive and the members had voted in favor of bringing back HT, in Gestapo like fashion the Big Q shuts up any dissident voices much like Nazi Germany.....be warned there is no such thing as freedom of speech on the Clark County Chatter ....

********************************************************************************************************* 

14 comments:

  1. Get over it, boo hoo for you. ...You and your Boy Mayor Moore should start a forum together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought you got a raw deal deal on the Chatter HT. You threw a lot of sarcastic remarks toward Quasar and spoke your mind. Which is okay to a point I guess but not to say it to the guy running the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chatter has gone downhill since the days of the founder SuperMike and The Professor2 also did a good job. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pesty V 2.0 is a traitorus pos.

    I did not authorize that post...and somebody said Gawnews was PESTY's!

    This hurts..it really hurts.

    I see Quasar locked down the thread. He has EVERY right to do that. Pesty is a bastard and totally unreliable as all know well.

    Also...the votes in favor of your return were probably bogus.

    JUST LIKE the suspicions swirling aroung the Batblogs winning the 2011 "Best Internet Site Award"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CCC is good for this area but unless you use profanity or libel someone the mods need to let things go, ht was one of the most popular posters and shouldn't have been banned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, you not only bad mouthed the site, you called me out personally for things I had no part of.
    Talk about selective memory.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big G. all I know is that Pesty has been labeled a "sock puppet" for you and now a "troll" by the Imperial Wizard Quasar

    After I was labeled a "troll" and then a "cyber bully" pretty soon I was gone.

    Words to pass along to Pesty don't mention Quasar being ugly or being a Rush Limbaugh "dittohead" he's very sensitive about that...

    Pesty is in Q's cross hairs now so you better tell "your boy" to cool it or he's history and will be sent into cyber exile...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are putting the rest of us in the middle with this dumb shit. Get the testosterone in check and work it out. Do it for the chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo the only thing I ever bad mouthed was the current leadership of the site. If it makes you feel better to say that I bad mouthed the site go ahead. I really don't care.

    As far as you if I was mistaken about things I called you out on I apologize but I believe I complimented you several times about your fair moderation of the site...

    It's really water under the bridge because enough of the Chatter members have followed me to the blog, keep in contact through e-mails and comments that I'm okay with being banned.

    My only contention is Quasar lied about his baiting me and his reasons for banning me. I still contend that the majority of the members of the CCC are fine people and it's a shame they can't comment on their own members or voice their opinions on such.

    Quasar saw that people some prominent well respected members actually thought I should be reinstated and he shut the thread down..pretty sad that the very members who are the strength of the forum have no say so on who is or isn't a member...

    Thank you and everyone for your comments and I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors it's hard to post from my phone..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I've always said the "Chatter Chicks" Rock !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bring HT back he kept the ccc interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great theater ! between the CCC, Gaw and the Batblog, keeps things jumping between sites to see what happens next, got my popcorn out ready for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HT you probably got shafted, you were too outspoken and sarcastic and Quasar owns the thing so you got the boot. It's a shame because your posts were always interesting. i do read the blog keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. I asked for my membership to be reinstated also, but Quasar said No. I guess I was wrong to assume after so much time going by we could all just be civil. Oh well, life goes on. Good luck HT.

    ReplyDelete