Batman Logo

Thursday, December 19, 2013

HT Comment - A Former CCC Moderator Speaks Out

   I received a comment yesterday from a former well respected moderator and current member of the CCC (Clark County Chatter) relating some of his own problems with Administrator Quasar (Big Q), and how he was unfairly called out and called names. He was very supportive of me, wished me well in a very nice message which included his  real name and email address. I just wanted to thank him publicly, he asked not to publish his comments and like several others that have sent  messages through the comments area and made the same request. I will honor his  and your wishes...

  He was particularly disturbed that Big Q posted his message of calling me out as a "bully" but locked the topic from any member comment. That's another thing that always disturbed me about the Chatter as well, the Administrator could at their own discretion ban a member but wouldn't allow any member's comments, input, or opinion or relate why the member was banned. I was given several warnings for merely inquiring about a banned member particularly Jules, Pesty, YMC (young Matt Chinn)....Isn't it ironic that the Big Q who rants everyday about government control and tyranny by the Obama administration, runs the Chatter with an iron fist of a maniacal dictator and tyrant he is, and disallows comments because of the coward and liar he is. Members are not allowed any opinions  on the very members that make the Chatter what it is....

Again Thank You for the kind message(s), and I would encourage anyone no matter who or what their opinion is to message me in the "Comments" area at the bottom of the page. Your wishes for anonymity or publishing your remarks will be respected, just say at the bottom of the message "do not publish" I love hearing from you....The BatBlog is a Democracy not a dictatorship like the Chatter, where your opinions are welcomed, heard and matter....

6 comments:

  1. There ain't no doubt about it, CCC sucks a big fat one ever since Quasar took it over. It's just the same select few saying the same old shit day in and day out.

    What Clark County needs right now is a COMMUNITY board. They sure don't have one in the CCC anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never imagined we would have anything in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Anon. a once flourishing forum is being ridden write down the tubes, I'm sure the former owners are appalled at what it's become...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chatter is pretty dead anymore, pretty much all the Obama bashers high fiving each other and the other community forums DOA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit I was shocked when I decided to check in on the CCC and saw that Quasar had banned you. I hope you are all doing well and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. P.S. Hi Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well Lisa to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete