Batman Logo

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Response to Quasar's GAW Post ...Part I

First of all I'd like to thank all of you who took time to read my post yesterday on my being banned from the CCC...The page views were 184 views yesterday, since the BatBlog has lain dormant for nearly a year...the views were down to about 11 a day until yesterday, so there was an overwhelming response and thanks to Goliath over at GAW for the link and allowing me to post a full version...

As many of you know the Big Q posted a response to my post on GAW and I just wanted to point out several of the fallacies and un-truths of the Big Q's. First of all the Grand Pujah stated normally the policy of the Chatter is not to discuss or comment on these issues then made this quote referring to me "Is beating the Chatter up pretty bad over on GAWnews.com while making threats"  This is an out and out bold faced lie, I have made no threats to anyone , and I cherish my friendship and relationship with too many of the good people of the CCC to ever say anything  disparaging about them. I asked the Big Q on several places and instances to please point out where it was that I was "beating them up" and "making threats" and as yet he has nothing to respond  , his silence is deafening because he knows it's a bold faced lie.....I have several more points to make about the inaccuracies in Q's statement yesterday but due to time restraints I'll leave more for tomorrow...Again thanks for viewing and tell all your friends about the BatBlog as there is much more to come....The TRUTH will prevail....

2 comments:

  1. well getting canned seems to at least is building an audinece for your blog, good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anon., page views are way up over 200 the last 3 days....

    ReplyDelete