Batman Logo

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Response to Quasar's Words Part II and the Wienermobile

   
Continuing my response to the Big Q's words at http://gawnews.com/quasars-words-that-started-the-war/ In his post The Big Q claims  and I quote "he was formally warned 15 times by three different Chatter Administrators for abusive comments"  Which is true to a point , I believe GG may have warned me a couple of times and MB Heights  a time or two. What he conveniently   leaves out is probably  85 to 90 % of the warning points accumulated and my final 2 posts that were the cause of my banning were administered by the Biq Q himself . And the claim my comment's were "abusive"  is another bold faced lie....I never posted an abusive comment, used profanity etc. heck probably 95% of my warnings came from calling out NHBSM for his derogatory and snide sexual innuendo, personal remarks towards the mayor. By pointing out that NHBSM painted the mayor as the second coming until the mayor fired his ass got me a bunch of warnings and I mean a bunch for attacking a poster...And the thing was I was telling the truth yet got the warning, while he got away with the personal  stuff about the mayor and his family...
           I always felt there was a different standard for me than other posters, if you read the Chatter most posts are in response to another post and poster, yet I was always warned for addressing the poster instead of the topic. I actually tried to be careful about what I posted , chose my words carefully, but I was never sure what the ever changing standard was for my posts...
HT's Wienermobile where the big Q likes to ride shotgun



And finally the post that caused the Big Q to put me  in his words on"zero tolerance" was on the "Wienermobile" thread . Someone posted they had seen the Oscar Mayer "Wienermobile" (car shaped like a hotdog) around town and asked why...The Big Q posted "I think that's what HT drives, you might want to ask him"...I hadn't even posted in that thread and I just thought Q was making just a good natured sarcastic jibe like I do a lot...I replied " Yeah that's what I drive, Quasar likes to ride around town in it with me. If you see us, Quasar's the ugly one with the Rush Limbaugh T-shirt on" I really thought nothing of it just returning a little jibe back at him with no ill intentions at all. Hell I don't even know if he's ugly, he might look like Brad Pitt and don't even know if he wears his Rush Limbaugh apparel in public....That got me a scathing , name calling PM which I simply replied "Back atcha, dude"  I was told I was now on "zero tolerance" and my next misstep and I was gone...And then the coward deleted his original post about me driving the "Wienermobile" where all everyone saw now  was my response...and not his original post....You can see what kind of bullshit I was up against....

Tomorrow Part III the Post that got me banned.....                      

2 comments: