Batman Logo

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas !!!

A Christmas Special and Message from HT


 I want to take this time to wish everyone , my friends and family as well as my internet friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also I'd like to quickly add that if I have offended anyone in my posts this past year that was not my intention. I speak from the heart that my main focus is to have fun with this and if you are easily offended the BatBlog may not be for you. I think it's important to be able to laugh at ourselves and not take ourselves too seriously...Again Merry Christmas from the BatBlog                        HT

Chatter Chicks



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


GAW's yearly rendition of "Feliz Navidad"


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ht trying to make up for all the people you pissed off during the year LOL. They should try and work for ya like us guys down here at the shop ha ha.
    By the way not much work getting done since you ain't here today we are doing what you do best when your in, staying on the computer ha ha.

    Merry Xmas

    Donnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And quit voting for me in this goll darn stupid poll...vote NHBSM...the hackers are killing me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas HT and to the HT family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very merry Christmas HT

    ReplyDelete