Batman Logo

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Part III Response to Quasar- The night I was banned..The Final Day

Dec. 6 around 9:30 at night was relaxing at home checking out the Chatter and saw in the National forum a couple of responses on "Gunman at the IUS campus" thread to a post I had made earlier. I posted  "Where is George Zimmerman when you need him, he takes care of thugs like this.." This was after the all clear was given over this situation and it was just a kid in a drama class with prop (bb gun) for his class. It was off the cuff remark ,meant to be humorous comment, that the Big Q and Debbie preceded to jump all over me about. Q posted how "insensitive" my comments were and Debbie accused me of pursuing a "hate agenda" against George Zimmerman I presume.  I responded by saying " Some on here are wound way too tight and take this stuff way too serious, I was just saying this what George Zimmerman does, he protects us from unarmed kids with candy and bb guns" (or something to that effect)....That post was immediately deleted with no explanation so I posted  "Sorry about the "insensitive" and "hate" monger remarks, I apologize George... from now on I will refer to my copy of Posting on the CCC for Dummies in order to post more appropriately." That was it, heard nothing from anyone, blocked from the sight that said suspended until April 2014... I posted on GAW joking about it and Bikerdude posted  back "you ain't suspended dude , you're history" in his own colorful way...

  I wish somebody could explain to me the "abusiveness" (of which I've been accused) of either one of these posts. Or how either one is against the TOU...Is sarcasm now considered abusive, is injecting a little humor into a innocent situation now "abusive."  I knew I was a target of the Big Q as soon as he took over, I always called him out on his neo-Nazi, right wing bull shit and he couldn't handle it. The only thing is he doesn't have is the balls to own up to it or his lies. I knew early on I would be targeted so I opened 2 different accounts in other screen names. So I read the Chatter every day and am technically not banned other than the name "Hoosiertaxpayer"...I'll post when I see fit see if you can figure out who I am ?   Guess Who Rambo ??  I know you read this...bwwwhaha....

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you get to come back someday HT! It won't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina I really appreciate that.... We couldn't be more opposite politically, but understood each others views and could be sarcastic with each other while remaining respectful...unlike a thin skinned, over bearing Admin.

    I did nothing out of line to get banned but no big deal...will miss our PM's though....HT

    ReplyDelete