Batman Logo

Monday, February 3, 2014

Messages To Some of My Chatter Friends

Just wanted to relay some words to a few of  my Chatter friends....




************************************UPDATE************************************
In my original post I forgot about my friend and partner in crime Cindiloohoo. sorry Cindi you know your one of my favorites......
***************************************************************************************** 


BikerDude Sorry to hear about your friend Buster, know you must be hurtin but hang in there dude. We got two of our own, one getting old and feeble hate seeing her go downhill....



ChopperWoman did you get my e-mail ?? Haven't heard back from ya...

Jules just wondering if you're still out there ?? Notice you haven't checked in with G or me lately...Thinking of you...

And to the nice lady Tina who left me some good information for the Blog (feel free to send me more) and the former CCC moderator (You  know who you are) who gave me some kind words and insight of the Chatter inner works...A big Thank You.....

GG know you're probably pissed at me but hope we're still friends...been thinking of you as well.....

Donna miss you too....

NHBSM you continue to make your self look foolish and bitter, you've flip flopped on about every issue there is,  just to spite MM. One plus for you HT isn't around to call out your bull shit...

JAML & NHBSM quit crying about the roads the Street Dept. does a thankless job and are underpaid they do a terrific work...they don't need idiots like you two criticizing the job they do....











Woo, Snowman, Trackrat, Pesty, Details Matter, Kelley, IM....look forward to when you all post it's usually interesting.....and thanks too all of you others who check in the Blog from time to time...Sorry if I missed anyone

Quasar you can kiss my ASS !


14 comments:

  1. Poor guy, posting in exile.

    It's not the same without you, but with the Batblog fired back up we have a safe place to say JAML is a crybaby and NH is full of it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Quasar need to kiss and make up.
    Life is too short to be mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you on the chatter as well ht.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,dude......damned'st thing I ever had'a do,I tell ya :(

    KNOW'd.....'at his last trip in.....would be his last :(

    Ta put in p'spective....'magine take'n 1 yer kids ta the Doc,have'n 'em put a port in.....an' on yer order.....they die in yer hands...(SMH....).... :(

    WILL say 1 thing.....my voice was in his ear the WHOLE time.....I made gawda*n sure of it..... :(
    could'a pour'd me 'cross'a floor.....no shizz.....

    He's back HOME now.....as of jus' after noon t'day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a good story tip HT!

    http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/11/11/gulag-justice-alabama-blogger-jailed-in-secretive-scandal/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No chance Woo, Quasar is a bold faced liar accusing me of bad mouthing and THREATENING the Chatter. I have too many online friends on the CCC, who I respect and value their opinions and one of them is you.

    I would never bad mouth any of them or threaten anyone. The only ones I ever had any problem with is Q and Not Honest Mike...They didn't like me calling out their BS..

    I'm semi retired now and really starting to enjoy the blogging thing, I'm set up with a smart phone and IPad can blog on the go and have more time to put into it...

    A number of people follow me from the CCC (some that won't admit it LOL) so I can express my opinion without being censored on anything I desire, and in more detail...

    Heck me and you had some go arounds but nothing too serious and I always respected your opinion as a poster and moderator...Anyway thanks for checking in.....



    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah dude that's sad story feel for ya man...Our four legged friends become part of our family and it's hard to let them go...That's one thing we can't control Father Time...hang tough dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your email in my "junk" file. Lol! Hotmail thought you looked suspicious. I can't imagine why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang Tina, you trying to scare me or what...I'm getting ready to do a piece on the Clark Co. prosecutor's office if you don't hear from me or the blog goes dead check CC jail...

    We've already got that stuff going on (being held in jail)and after my piece they might throw away the key and I'm too old to go to jail...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep Chopper I'm definitely suspicious...

    ReplyDelete
  11. MIGHT.....have lil' bail/bond $$......LOL!.....dump my change everday.....adds up!...hahaha!.....got 'bout....?.... 3/4 coffee can full.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. WIth HT's well known Pot habit he appear to Goliath to be PRIME canderdate for Drug Court "Programming"

    I expect they could toss HT in the Michael Becher Correctional Facility and toss the key into a snow bank what won't melt away for about 6 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. With HT's well known POT habit..He look like big time candiddate for Drug Court "Programming" so HT probably looking to
    spend

    Retirement in the Michael Becher COrrectional facility when they throw away the key....Send GOliath a note and Goliath will bring you some Chicken Salad sandwiches to eat

    ReplyDelete
  14. No thanks G I'll pass on the chicken salad sandwiches, I've seen your chickens.... might need the help of your SL though....

    ReplyDelete