Batman Logo

Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Birthday !!! Tina

Happy Birthday to a solid local Republican (which I don't hold against her) office holder on her ??? birthday (I know but I'm a gentleman.)

Sellerburg is fortunate to have this lady as a member of their town council, she has a bright future as she moves forward with her political career, we need more like her !

Tina The BatBlog  was e-mailed some pictures from an undisclosed friend from your recent birthday party. They include a glamour shot ( nice hat !!!) and one with Newt Gingrich (YEECHH !!!). If you ever say anything bad about the "Award Winning " BatBlog I will be sure and post them for the world to see.

So be careful in your political decisions but most of all have a great day Martina "Tina" Webster....

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a rip-off! The people want glamour! I didn't send you the blackmail-worthy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want the glamour shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks HT! Good to know I have some REAL friends out in the blogosphere!!! ;)

    Unlike SOME....

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Tinacious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my opinion a picture taken with Newt Gingrich would be far more embarrassing than any possible glamour shot....

    Now a picture with either Bill or Hillary...you really have something...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She starts hanging out with Clintons, I'm making a dart board outta the glamour shot, but I have faith that won't be necessary.

    ReplyDelete