Batman Logo

Sunday, September 4, 2011

President Rick Perry are we ready for this ???

It's early in the 2012 Presidential Race but Gov.Rick Perry of Texas has emerged as a viable candidate for the G.O.P. He had a book written for him earlier about his views. Some say the book will come back to haunt as he has some very controversial opinions about Social Security among other things. HT doesn't know a lot about Perry but thought this interview was interesting. It is rumored that Sarah Palin will endorse Perry, if she decides not to run herself.....That in itself is enough for HT to dismiss Perry...Here's a link to the Politico article on the book

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/62531.html


4 comments:

  1. Ht..I hope you are ready for Wednsday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's going on Wednesday guys??

    I'm feeling incredibly out of touch since I've gotten back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh, never mind I know...I hate when I do that!! LOL

    ReplyDelete