Batman Logo

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Team Awesome - Perfect Score Monday Night !!!

Team Awesome scored a perfect 8 out of a possible 8 points Monday night to come from behind and defeat Team Cool 20 - 18 in the Ultimate Sport's Challenge of Goliath's SurvivorQuest.

 In the individual Immunity Game Jules and Amy tied with 6 points each. Therefore Jules will be granted immunity for today's vote.  That leaves Chopperwoman , SquarePeg and LiberalHussy all vulnerable at today's vote. Goliath will handle the elimination voting refer to GAW for tonight's vote

Good Luck

2 comments:

  1. Hey wait a minute...you were gonna do the challenge an I was going to do the elimination round.

    I have always had the voting by private email so that confidentiality is preserved. (with some INTERESTING votes as a result!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the confusion Big G. I've updated my post..... Glad you caught my mistake... Carry on

    ReplyDelete