Batman Logo

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bubba

Hey my name's Bubba and I'm the new dog in town and I love the Batblog and HT, the best blog on the internet. That Otis dude is OK but look at me "Ain't I cuter" plus I'm a bulldog and I'm pure bred. What's Otis ? a Basset hound they're lazy and fat. I'm a lean fighting machine. HT is the best owner in the world and I like the way he kicks that Goliath dude in the a** at times. If Otis fools with me or my owner, I'll bite him and kick his a** too

                                      Later Bubba (Woof, Woof)

5 comments:

  1. Calm down there Bubba. You sure are cute but we need to work on your attitude, little Dude. Otis is pretty laid back. He can give you some pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do bulldogs not make the cutest puppies though??...( Along with basset hounds)...Oh shoot, along with all dogs!! LOL I just love puppies.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubba said...Sorry CW I like Otis, I'm just a little territorial. watchdog now he's a real a**. I'd like to chomp on his leg.. Thank's Jules for calling me cute, Got any treats ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treats??!! Of course I do!!

    Our doggie ( Champ) and our bunny (Patches) just love kitty treats!! :) Why kitty treats??...Because their daddy got a fantastic deal on them...As in FREE!! :) So we've got lots and lots right now...And I'm sure if you keep an open mind that you too will come to love kitty treats too!! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bubba said...

    I might like kitty treats Jules, but I don't like kittys. I like to chase em up trees..

    ReplyDelete