Batman Logo

Monday, February 7, 2011

Exclusive from the award winning BatBlog - He's back in the Race

It's Official HT to re-enter Mayor's Race
 HT announced today in an exclusive interview with the BatBlog that he's back in the race.





INTERVIEW Part I
BatBlog Q.-  Why are re-entering race HT ?
HT Ans.    - To provide an alternative to the career politicians that already have declared.
                     And if K.V. thinks he can win, anythings possible.

BatBlog Q.- When will you file you official  application and will you have a kick off Fund raiser ?
HT Ans.     - I will file in the next several weeks, there will be no fund raiser, HT will fund the campaign
                     myself but there will be a kickoff at Mick's Lounge and HT's buying...

BatBlog Q. - What will your platform be ?
HT Ans.     - Lower taxes, Lower sewer bills, Legalized gambling and medical marijuana. I'll announce more
                     details next week.

BatBlog Q.- How can you possibly lower taxes and sewer bills ?
HT. Ans.    - Legalized gambling and medical marijuana

 Tomorrow Part II of the Batblog's exclusive interview with HT

4 comments:

  1. You interviewed yourself? I'm not impressed. Kevin in '11 gets my vote.

    Oh I emailed spreeguy@aol.com and told him I wanted a HT for mayor yard sign and he emailed back with an expletive filled blast of an email. You really need to fire your sign guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, The Batblog is not a one man operation. We have editors, photographers, layout people. To answer your question, I did not interview myself.

    Kevin in '11 catchy phrase for a boring candidate. Cowboy would have a better chance than KV.

    I'll have a talk with my sign guy, yard signs will be available....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say HT, during your recent absence from blogging and the mayors race I was bribed with Jerry's Liver and Onions. I am now supporting Mike Moore for Mayor of Jeffersonville!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Chopper vote with your heart not your stomach...

    ReplyDelete