Batman Logo

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Election 2012 Indiana Governor's Race

GREGG
PENCE
The Indiana Governors race doesn't seem to have drawn that much attention. Most people the BatBlog included feel Mike Pence the GOP candidate will win easily. The popular current Governor Mitch Daniels has paved the way for four more years of Rep. rule under Pence. It doesn't even look like Gregg is campaigning hard or spending much money. We haven't seen or heard a single ad for Gregg. Because of Daniels the BatBlog endorses Mike Pence and we believe it will be no contest with Pence winning easily.

**************************UPDATE***************************
Because of my friend Jules the BatBlog did a little research about the Indiana Gubernatorial race. It looks like Gregg is a lot closer than originally thought and this is actually a close race. With that in mind the BatBlog  rescinds it's support of Pence and throws it behind John Gregg for Governor. Thanks again Jules

6 comments:

  1. Seriously HT??...Your endorsing Pence??...He may very well win, ( this is Indiana after all), but if his Tea-Party antics as a Congressman are any indication, Indiana will be much the worse for wear in 4yrs ( and God forbid 8yrs) from now...He's a show-boater and nothing more. SMH

    Sometimes I'm convinced planting me in this place is God's joke on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules I have absolutely no idea what either candidate stands for. there has been so little talk and publicity about this race. I only endorsed Pence is because I think Mitch Daniels has done a good job.

    That's probably poor reasoning and it's a foregone conclusion Pence will win.

    Thanks though for the profile on Pence more information than I've heard before

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I might just change my vote to Gregg just on your recommendation....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can turn just one vote, especially yours HT, I'll be happy...Seriously, take a good look at his record in the House and his obstructionism...I just read a good article on Pence...I'll try to find it again and share it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Jules check out the update to the Governor's race...I was completely lost on this race until you informed me...Gregg for Governor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome HT!!...It really is an important race for the state.

    ReplyDelete