Batman Logo

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Custom Made Dartboards

Order Today your own custom built Dartboards. Place your Ex-wife, girlfriend, husband, lover, coworker, gay lover, internet nemesis image on these nicely designed., well made dartboards. Other options include your hated boss, teacher or politician. Here's a couple of my favorites "Toxic John" and Goliath. Work your frustrations and tension out, hang up your dart board and fire away. Drill him right between the eyes or get a bullseye on the nose.

 Hurry supplies limited....
Only $39.95 + S&H


Goliath
Toxic John

6 comments:

  1. I'll take two with Hutt on them.One for me and the other one for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be $102.50 payable to:

    HT % of the BatBlog
    Pekin In.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Perkins dartboard should be a best seller in Clark County

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this idea. This is really a cool way of relieving your stress. You can put pictures of the person who always give you stress and headache. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is such a brilliant idea. I love it. I can put pictures of persons I really hate and those who always give me headaches. I guess this is fun and healthier way of relieving stress and headache.

    ReplyDelete