Batman Logo

Thursday, September 27, 2012

For Jules

   I just learned a dear cyber friend of mine Jules lost one of her beloved children Riley today. My heartfelt sympathies go out to Jules and her family. Even though we live quite close I only know Jules through the cyberworld but yet because of her class, sincerity, honesty and personality I feel like I know her on a personal level and for years.

 No  words can ease the pain of a mother losing a child but I hope and pray  for you Jules  , your family, and friends the strength to get through your grief, and mourning period and hope for eternal rest and peace for your dear Riley. My thoughts are with you...and deepest sympathy .......HT


4 comments:

  1. Tough times right now, but I so appreciate your heartfelt words HT...And Riley would too...I wish he could see the outpouring of love for him today...He was all about a little spotlight now and again, and he would have loved it!! :)

    Thank-you good friend.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I'm not participating on the CCC anymore, but figured you read HT's blog. I want to express my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I can only imagine what you are going through losing a child. Like so many others, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Puff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Puff for posting your kind words here. I'm sure Jules will see them and appreciate them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,thank-you very much Puff, ( and sorry for the slow reply)...I very much appreciate you thinking of me.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete