Batman Logo

Friday, January 31, 2014

Thanks !!!





Just wanted to say Thanks to those who drop in from time to time. Also thanks as well to those who left kind words after I was expelled from the Chatter. I have been pleasantly surprised with the number of you who take the time to check in. After a month since resurrecting the blog it's averaged over 180 views daily, much more than I expected. Some of you have contacted me anonymously, some have left their names and e-mail addresses and it was nice hearing from all of you.

 As before, if a if you wish to contact me and wish to leave your name, screen name or anonymous and don't want it published just say so in your comments. Because of spam all comments must be moderated. Again thank you for stopping by......HT

Page Views

4 comments:

  1. Change the font color, unreadable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in on you dude. I do miss ya!

    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete


  3. I check on your blog morning, noon, and night!

    ~ChopperWoman~

    ReplyDelete